Saturday, December 4, 2010

Petrone: Past Present & Future

"I Know Where I've Been, And I Know Where I Want To Go"

What do you want ideally for yourself after college? Money, a job, your own place? Of course, everyone wants these things. I mean, when you're young, everyone wants to be rich, but ideally after college these are the real, true things that you desire. And, though I do want these things, they are not what I ideally want. So what do I want? I want the simple things; the things I know I can truly have, is what I want.  I want happiness among myself, family, and friends. I want the people that I hold close to me to be healthy, and safe. And, I still want to be surrounded by the people who I love, and that love me in return; my family, friends, and boyfriend. These are the people that I know will help my on my journey through college, and life. I never want to be without them, but I know that no matter where I go, and arrive at in life, I will carry their hearts. I carry their hearts in mine, and anywhere I go, they will go. This will bring me life's successes. It's knowing where I've been, and knowing where I want to go. Let the past be a reminder of what once was, the present be able to show you what is, and the future guide you to what will be. This is what I ideally want for myself after college. All the money, and sucesss in the world will never be able to buy or compare to the people that I have in my life, and in my heart. They are my past, present, and future.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. I want the same things in life after college.

    ReplyDelete